Digital Clock

Second Year Project-01

My Digital Clock project using C language demonstrates my proficiency in several important skills in computer engineering, including programming, debugging, and good coding practices. The project involved developing a digital clock program that can print the current time and date on the Linux terminal. I was also required to incorporate additional features such as colored output by taking command-line arguments.

The project involved using several programming concepts such as arrays, loops, functions, and command-line argument handling. I also had to work with debugging tools and techniques to troubleshoot and fix issues that arose during the development process. Additionally, I had to follow good coding practices to ensure that my code was readable, maintainable, and efficient.

By replicating the functionality of the given program, I demonstrated my ability to understand and apply programming concepts to real-world problems. I also showcased my problem-solving abilities and my ability to work with complex systems in a Linux environment.

Overall, my Digital Clock project using C language is an excellent addition to my project page, demonstrating my skills and experience in computer engineering and showcasing my creativity and ability to apply programming concepts to practical problems. 


Inputs

In this program inputs are given as Command-Line-Arguments


  • If a colour is given as an argument to the program with the ‘-c’ flag, the program should be able to print the clock using the given colour. If no argument is given, use black and white as default.

  • Cases : 
    • ./program -c white 
    • ./program -c green

    • ./program -h
                                usage : clock -h                       quick help on cm
                                usage : clock -c <color>        print clock with a color
                                <color-black|red|green|yellow|blue|magenta|cyan|white>  supported colors


Conclution

The Digital Clock program project using C language is an excellent example of how my computer engineering skills can be applied to real-world problems. By creating a program that prints the current time and date on the Linux terminal, I demonstrated my proficiency in several programming concepts, including arrays, loops, functions, command-line argument handling, and debugging.


Throughout the project, I also demonstrated my ability to follow good coding practices, ensuring that my code was readable, maintainable, and efficient. I was able to replicate the functionality of the given program, showcasing my problem-solving abilities and my ability to work with complex systems in a Linux environment.


Overall, the Digital Clock program project is an impressive addition to my project page, showcasing my skills and experience in computer engineering. It is an excellent example of how programming concepts can be applied to practical problems, demonstrating my creativity and ability to develop efficient solutions. Through this project, I have shown that I have the potential to excel in the field of computer engineering and tackle more complex problems in the future.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Django and Python web development

    pip install pipenv-Issue (Solved)

    openai | Sora